Information for Newly Admitted Students
Clearing a Conditional Offer of Admission
- Upon completion of your current degree, please send us a copy of your official transcript which clearly states: “degree requirements completed/clear to graduate” or “degree conferred” in order to clear the conditional offer. Only an official transcript can clear a conditional offer of admission–we cannot use copies of diplomas or certificates.
- Please ensure that arrangements are made to have your transcript sent to the attention of the Institute’s Program Administrator as soon as final grades have been made available by the end of September.
- Online program enrollment for graduate students begins in late July each year. It is important to note that a minimum of one course per term needs to be registered to complete the enrollment. A place holder course (SGS 700) can be registered for this purpose.
- Beginning from the first day of program enrollment, students are able to add and drop courses until the end of September for Fall courses and until the end of January for Winter courses. For our course offerings, please see the Graduate Academic Calendar for a full course list. Students should be familiar with our program requirements before course registration.
- TA course assignments are not made available until the first week of September. We will try to match you up with a course in the discipline of your undergraduate degree.
- If you’re planning to visit campus, we would be happy to meet with you and answer your questions. Just let us know when you’ll be here, and if our faculty members are available, you can arrange to meet them as well.
If you have any other questions, please contact:
Phone: (905) 525-9140, ext. 27556